Understanding the Body with W.B. Yeats & James Joyce
This series, led by Declan Kiberd, will draw our focus closer to the human body, inviting readers to consider how the body is represented in the work of Irish authors W.B. Yeats, James Joyce, Nuala Ni Dhomhnaill and Eavan Boland.
- Declan Kiberd, Emeritus Donald and Marilyn Keough Professor of Irish Studies and Professor of English and Irish Language and Literature
- Deirdre Mulrooney, writer, filmmaker, radio documentarian, and dance historian
- Evanna Lynch, actress, podcaster, and activist
- Briona Ni Dhiarmada, Thomas J. & Kathleen M. O’Donnell Professor of Irish Studies and Concurrent Professor of Film, Television, and Theatre
- Dr. O’Connor, HRHA, art historian, curator, lecturer, advisor, and archivist
- Michael Keegan-Dolan, founder of Teaċ Daṁsa