Civil Discourse: Becoming a Better Conversation Partner
Learn from academics and practitioners who are changing the way we think about civil discourse in a time of competing perspectives. Join us as we examine the tools, frameworks, and mindsets to establish common ground with those around us.
- Amanda G. McKendree, Associate Teaching Professor of Management and Arthur F. and Mary J. O’Neil Director of The Eugene D. Fanning Center for Business Communication, Department of Management & Organization, University of Notre Dame
- Bob Feldman, Founder, The Dialogue Project
- Kristin Hansen, Co-Founder, the Civic Health Project
- Stacy Sharpe, Senior Vice President of Corporate Relations, Allstate
- Dr. Lisbeth A. Lipari, Professor in the Department of Communication, Denison University
- Stacey K. Sowards, Professor in the Department of Communication Studies, University of Texas at Austin