Staying in the Game
Monday, September 11, 2023 8:00 am EST
What do DEI efforts look like in the sports and entertainment industry? How do mandates like the NFL’s Rooney rule impact diversity and inclusion at the highest levels of leadership? And what priorities should minorities looking to break into sports and entertainment consider?
On this episode of the DEI Podcast, we revisit a conversation with Black alumni leaders in the sports and entertainment industry from “Staying in the Game,” a sports and entertainment panel hosted by the Notre Dame Black Law Students Association, and moderated by Jackie Wilson ’07 J.D., Chief DEI Officer for the Brooklyn Nets. Tune in to hear from:
- Max Siegel ’86, ’92 J.D., CEO of USA Track & Field
- Mickey Carter ’92 J.D., Executive Vice President, U.S. Networks Distribution for Paramount Global
- Ndidi Massay ’93 J.D., Vice President of Workplace Culture & Diversity Initiatives for CBS Sports
- Raghib “Rocket” Ismail ’94 B.A., former NFL wide receiver
- Jonathan Beane, Senior Vice President and Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer for the NFL
The DEI Podcast with Max Gaston is sponsored by Notre Dame Law School and co-sponsored on ThinkND by the Black Alumni of Notre Dame, the Alumni Rainbow Community of Notre Dame (ARC ND), YoungND, Native American Alumni, Notre Dame Women Connect, Hispanic Alumni of Notre Dame, Notre Dame Senior Alumni, and Asian Pacific Alumni of Notre Dame. Register to receive emails about upcoming episodes of The DEI Podcast.