Ten Years Hence 2021: News, Fake News, and Deep Fakes. How Do We Know What’s True?
The Ten Years Hence speaker series explores issues, ideas, and trends likely to affect business and society over the next decade. Students, faculty, and the community use guest speaker comments as a springboard for structured speculation about emerging issues and the next ten years.
- Matthew Ferraro, Wilmer Hale
- Malachy Browne, New York Times
- Suzanne Spaulding, Center for Strategic and International Studies
Disinformation and Democracy
- Matthew Turek, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Jamie Fly, President of Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty
- Hany Farid, University of California, Berkeley
- Sarah Cook, Freedom House
- Danielle Citron, University of Virginia Law School