Lenten Music Through the Ages
The second series of the Rome Book Club invites you into the world of sacred music and how the artistic, religious, and intellectual communities in Rome helped to cultivate arguably the most creative environment for the development of sacred music in history.
- J.J. Wright ’14, Director, Notre Dame Folk Choir.
- Professor Peter Jeffery, Michael P. Grace Chair in Medieval Studies and Professor of Musicology and Ethnomusicology, University of Notre Dame
- Margot Fassler, Keough-Hesburgh Professor of Music History and Liturgy
- Mark Doerries, Head of the Graduate Conducting Studio, Associate Professor of the Practice in Conducting, Artistic Director of the Notre Dame Children’s Choir
- Patrick Kronner, Organist and Choral Program Director at the University of Notre Dame, Director of the Magnificat Choir
- Tristan Cooley, Librettist for The Passion
- Students from the Notre Dame Folk Choir